- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Any information that you provide on our “Contact Us” page may be used to contact you by phone or email. You may be added to our Constant Contact email list. You may unsubscribe from Constant Contact emails at any time.
- If you have supplied personal information, you many contact us and ask for details of the information we have collected about you and ask us to remove any data that we have collected.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will not supply your information to others.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.